[av_slideshow size=’featured’ animation=’slide’ autoplay=’false’ interval=’5′ control_layout=’av-control-default’]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’3490′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=”][/av_slide]
[av_section min_height=” min_height_px=’500px’ padding=’default’ shadow=’shadow’ bottom_border=’no-border-styling’ bottom_border_diagonal_color=’#333333′ bottom_border_diagonal_direction=” bottom_border_style=” id=” color=’alternate_color’ custom_bg=” src=” attachment=” attachment_size=” attach=’scroll’ position=’top left’ repeat=’repeat’ video=” video_ratio=’16:9′ overlay_opacity=’0.5′ overlay_color=” overlay_pattern=” overlay_custom_pattern=”]
[av_textblock size=’20’ font_color=” color=”]
Client Engagement Executive. Ref. No. SVT012
[av_textblock size=’15’ font_color=” color=”]
This is a client facing business development role. 2 Years Minimum experience in the Information Technology Industry
With the following functions:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Client relationship management. Creation and retention of business relationship with clients
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential clients.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & Qualification:
- The most important qualification is the years of experience and value of accomplishment in the industry.
- The candidate is expected to have 16 years of formal education.
- Customer Services
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting Skills,
- Negotiation Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Professional Certifications are an advantage.
Location: Lagos. Nigeria
Kindly forward your updated CV stating the job number above to email@example.com