Client Engagement Executive. Job No. SVT012
This is a client facing business development role. 2 Years Minimum experience in the Information Technology Industry
The preferred candidate will be expected to:
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients.
- Client relationship management. Creation and retention of business relationship with clients
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential clients.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills & Qualification:
- The most important qualification is the years of experience and value of accomplishment in the industry.
- The candidate is expected to have 16 years of formal education.
- Customer Services
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Prospecting Skills,
- Negotiation Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Professional Certifications are an advantage.
Kindly forward your updated CV stating the job number above to email@example.com